Grants of between £3,000 and £120,000 are available to support businesses looking to invest in resilience, repurposing or recovery.
Match-funded grants of between £3,000 and £120,000 are available to support businesses with projects that contribute towards any of the following:
- New income streams / product development
- Improvements in productivity / profitability
- Safeguarding jobs
- Jobs growth
- Accelerated COVID-19 recovery
- Future resilience
If you have started to make plans for how your business can recover from the current COVID-19 crisis and are looking at activity to ensure the recovery, future resilience and growth of your organisation, these grants will help turn your plans into reality.
Match funded grants of between £3,000 and £120,000 are available. Your business must match fund 25% of the total project value. For example, the minimum project value we can support is £4,000 (you invest £1,000 and the grant can fund £3,000). The maximum grant value is £120,000 (you invest £40,000 or more and the grant can fund £120,000).
This fund has been made available to support businesses in Buckinghamshire through a partnership between Buckinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership, Buckinghamshire Business First and Buckinghamshire Council.
Who can receive a grant?
Grants are available to organisations that:
- Meet the definition of a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- Have 2 or more PAYE employees
- Are based in the Buckinghamshire LEP area. Please note that businesses in Milton Keynes are not eligible.
- Have not received over €200,000 of de minimis aid in the last three years (see terms and conditions for explanation)
- Were in good financial health prior to 29th February 2020
How to apply:
We strongly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions to get a full understanding of what this fund can support BEFORE submitting your application.