Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
Following the success of the first programme, we are delighted that a further Peer Networks programme will be taking place from June 2021 through to March 2022.
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success, enabling you to make connections that go far beyond networking.
Delivered locally by Buckinghamshire Business First, we create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.
By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Discuss your own challenges and learn practical solutions to overcome them
- Recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted local support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
What does the programme include?
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of virtual high impact group sessions, with a trained facilitator. The programme includes:
- Action oriented learning
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching
Who is it for?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders and senior managers who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- Five or more employees through PAYE (or over two if the reduction is as a result of the pandemic)
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
- Not taken part in a previous Peer Networks programme
How does it work?
- You will have the opportunity to attend nine online meetings over a period of 18 weeks
- Each meeting will last for two hours
- You will join 10 other likeminded business leaders or senior managers .
- Three hours of one-to-one support will be offered to each participant
Sign up here:
Fill out our quick enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Companies that have previously taken part in a Peer Networks programme are not able to take part in this new programme.