Businesses that seek external advice or undertake formal training are more likely to improve their overall performance, but many prefer to take advice from trusted sources, such as their peers, when presented with external challenges and opportunities.
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success, enabling you to make connections that go far beyond networking.
Delivered locally by Buckinghamshire Business First, we create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues.
By completing Peer Networks, you will:
- Discuss your own challenges and learn practical solutions to overcome them
- Recognise and act on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted local support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
What does the programme include?
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of virtual high impact group sessions, with a trained facilitator. The programme includes:
- Action oriented learning
- Trained facilitators
- Small groups
- Flexible topic selection
- One to one coaching
Who is it for?
Peer Networks is designed for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- Two or more employees through PAYE
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
How does it work?
- You will have the opportunity to attend nine online meetings
- Each meeting will last for two hours
- 8-11 other likeminded business leaders or senior managers will join you
Sign up here:
Fill out our quick enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.