Meet a Business Adviser in a one-to-one hour long meeting to discuss specific opportunities, or to find out how we might help provide on-going, long-term support and services for your business.
These regular advice sessions, run in partnership with your local Community Board, will take place fortnightly and enable businesses to find out about....
- Buckinghamshire Business First's Growth Programme - offering expert masterclasses, peer-to-peer discussion and grants to help you better understand your finances, prepare your business for investment and set a strategy and implementation plan for growth.
- Low Carbon Workspaces funding for your business to invest in low-carbon initiatives.
- Starting a business – what do I need to know? Help with early start development.
- Skills - do you have any training or skills issues that you would like to discuss with our skilled adviser? You will come away with a diagnostic, training plan, referrals and signposting.
- General business questions
- How to make most of Buckinghamshire Business First membership
When booking, please advise your preferred appointment time and if you would prefer this meeting to take place in person or virtually. You will be directed to a short form which will allow you to provide a brief description of any topics you might particularly like to discuss. We can then ensure we assign the most appropriate adviser to you.
Covid Safe Guidelines
We want to make your experience at our face-to-face events as safe and enjoyable as possible. We all have a part to play by taking personal responsibility and we can assure you that both the event venue and Buckinghamshire Business First are taking a responsible approach too.
We ask that all those attending our events return a negative result from a lateral flow test prior to attendance. We are continuing to request that face coverings are worn in all public areas of the venue, except when seated in the event space. We will continue to encourage social distancing and our room layouts will allow for this. Where possible, we will be maximising ventilation by keeping windows open.
We thank you for your support in keeping our team and guests safe.
A collaboration between Buckinghamshire Business First and your local Community Board.
There is free parking available at this venue.
- George Hunt
Business Support Coordinator, Buckinghamshire Business First
- John Browning
Workforce Skills Manager, Buckinghamshire Skills Hub
- Lesley McKie
Business Adviser, Buckinghamshire Business First
- Maxine Todd Akerman
Membership Executive, Buckinghamshire Business First
Tickets for this event are no longer available.