You are invited to a ‘Frighteningly Good Afternoon Tea’ with an eerie twist.
Enjoy ‘finger’ sandwiches, ghostly scones, Amuse BOO! punch and more.
DATE & TIMES
Sunday 25th - Saturday 31st October
11am - 4pm (Each sitting is limited to 1 ½ hours)
Adults - £20
Little Monsters - £12
Spooky colouring will also be available.
Amuse BOO! Punch
- Adults: Assorted
- Children: Ham & cucumber / Plain cheese / Jam
- Trick or teat macaroon
- Short bread ‘witches’ finger
- Vampires ‘teeth’ biscuit with jam and marshmallows
- Spiced pumpkin & butternut squash cake with cream cheese icing
- Spider web cupcake
- Ghostly scones with clotted cream and jam
Unlimited tea and coffee will also be available
HOW TO BOOK
Call us on 01494 866811 or email email@example.com to book.
- Please note, due to Covid-19, your afternoon tea will be set up ready for your arrival, prior to seating. Served on our new slate plates, everyone will enjoy their own individual afternoon tea. Each sitting is limited to 1 ½ hours.
- Menu is subject to availability.
- A £10 per person non-refundable & non-transferable deposit must be taken upon booking.
- All bookings must be made in advance with at least 48 hours notice.
- Please let us know in advance of your visit of any additional dietary requirements. Allergens available upon request.