Buckinghamshire Business First knows the importance of networking to businesses of all sizes and at all stages, from start-ups to established companies. This is why our networking events are simply that – the chance to come along, talk and connect with like-minded business people.
The format of the networking meeting is as follows:
- We will host the event and let you know the latest in Business Support
- Each delegate will have 30 seconds – timed, to give their elevator pitch, plus any need they may have for a product or service
- Simply networking events are planned regularly across Buckinghamshire
What others have said they like about this event:
- "Being new to this networking event I was made to feel incredibly welcome, so thank you. Plus, I made some new contacts." - Sharon Cooper, Chilterns MS Centre
- "Ian and Maxine from Buckinghamshire Business First were brilliant - very welcoming and explained the process well. The event was run superbly - very professional and friendly." - Clare Samuels, No i in Clare Ltd.
- "Very informal and friendly. A really welcoming environment. No time wasted in getting straight to the networking!" - Will Leach, Five on a Bike Ltd.
Covid Safe Guidelines
We want to make your experience at our face-to-face events as safe and enjoyable as possible. We all have a part to play by taking personal responsibility and we can assure you that both the event venue and Buckinghamshire Business First are taking a responsible approach too.
We ask that you do not attend this event if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (however mild) and that all those attending return a negative result from a lateral flow test prior to joining. We are continuing to request that face coverings are worn in all inside public areas, except when seated in the event space. We will continue to encourage social distancing and our room layouts will allow for this. Where possible, we will be maximising ventilation by keeping windows open when events are taking place inside.
Free parking available.
Pastries, tea and coffee provided.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO
We plan to take photographs and video at this event for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the video – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by advising a member of the BBF team when you arrive at the event.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.