Our new High Wycombe Hub has all the advantages our members expect - and more. This modern and comfortable office space is free to use for members of Buckinghamshire Business First and is co-sponsored by the Institute of Directors.
Located in the ‘West Wing’ of the Buckinghamshire New University Campus, our new Business Hub boasts easy access for visitors whilst benefiting from the vibrancy, innovation and access to talent that the University provides.
To ensure the High Wycombe Hub became an inspirational workspace for local businesses to meet, work and do business in, we have collaborated with Bledlow-based creative design agency Design Difference, winners of the Buckinghamshire Business Awards Small Business of the Year 2018.
High Wycombe Business Hub facilities
- Hot-desk area
- Bookable meeting room (seats 8) equipped with a SMART board and projector
- Bookable meeting pod (seats 4) equipped with a presentation screen for conference calls and presentations
- Break-out space for informal meetings
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Refreshments available on site
This Hub is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Book a meeting pod or meeting room
So that we can accommodate as many businesses as possible, hot-desk space is limited to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. If you require space for more people, please book a meeting room or take advantage of a 10% discount at Buckinghamshire New University.
Claim a 10% discount!
Members of Buckinghamshire Business First can benefit from a 10% discount on meeting rooms and event space at Buckinghamshire New University locations, which comprise of the High Wycombe Campus, Missenden Abbey, University College Aylesbury Vale (UCAV) and Uxbridge.
To enquire about a meeting or event that you are holding and to claim your 10% discount, please complete the enquiry form and one of the team at Buckinghamshire New University will be in touch to discuss your requirements further. Download this brochure with information on all the locations and rooms available.
When to use the Hub
- If you work from home and need a more formal setting to meet clients or suppliers or to work with staff
- If you are passing by and need a desk - we have plenty of space, so just pop in
- If you are holding a formal meeting with up to 10 people. You will need to book the rooms in advance.
- If you are meeting someone informally, this is the perfect place. It looks professional and is conducive to good business, so pop in and get talking.
Address and contact details
Buckinghamshire Business First
West Wing, University Campus
Queen Alexandra Road
Telephone 01494 927130
Please note that you are unable to use this address as your work postal address.
Low Carbon Champions!
Our environmentally conscious business members will also be pleased to learn that Buckinghamshire New University has received a Brite Green Top 10 University Carbon Reduction Award for its efforts in reducing carbon emissions. Projects to reduce the University’s carbon footprint include: lighting systems with presence and absence detection and daylight dimming; installation of solar panels; efficient ventilation systems; and the use of electric vans for post delivery and maintenance staff among others.
This was an added bonus for the team at Buckinghamshire Business First who deliver the Low Carbon Workspaces project!