An exciting opportunity to work with 9 other European countries to create a blueprint for the future funding and support.
Overall function of the role
To manage an Interreg funded project called INNO Industry – a project which works with 9 other EU partners to create a ‘blueprint’ for future funding to support Industry 4.0. In order to create the blueprint, the role will require the contract holder to identify the evidence of need for funded support for Bucks based businesses through discussions, workshops and roundtable events.
Further where appropriate, the role will seek to support businesses directly with advice and to seek to address them through 1:1 support or through brokerage to alternative suitable support. The project will share best practice activity from previous projects in order to identify best practice and examples to follow. The project started in August 2019 and the current phase ends on 31st January 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis
To apply please email a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
- To contract manage an ongoing Interreg funded contract called INNO Industry.
- To manage the contractual delivery of the project in compliance with Interreg guidance.
- To work alongside Buckinghamshire Business First’s existing Advisers as specialist 1:1 digital support for businesses.
- To undertake workshops and roundtables with businesses and other stakeholders to share project activity and to establish evidence for the need of future funding.
- To map digital support provision in Buckinghamshire.
- To examine projects identified by the project partners as good practice, to examine areas for replication in Buckinghamshire and to mirror identified and agreed areas of activity and support provided to businesses.
- To prepare reports and presentations for the other 9 EU partners to be shared in virtual meetings and with other partners and stakeholders including the EU Commission.
- To ensure the project runs on time and to target.
- To oversee the project’s finances ensuring it runs to budget.
- Work with colleagues to plan and implement promotional activities including press releases.
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key partners and contacts.
- Monitor and review all work carried out for the local project both internally and externally to ensure the programme is being delivered to a high standard. 13.
- Maintain and submit monthly and 6 monthly reports on project progress.
- Ensure compliance with Buckinghamshire Business First processes.
- Undertake such other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of digital technologies particularly in regard to Industry 4.0
- Experience of working with businesses to support them with their digital aspirations
- Proven excellent project management skills and experience
- Experience identifying, engaging, and working with key partners to promote a project or service
- A flair for report writing and preparing presentations
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience of using Microsoft Office and confidence in using web-based IT systems
- Able and willing to attend meetings and events at locations across Buckinghamshire and occasionally at partner locations in EU which are frequently / outside normal working hours
- Educated to degree level with suitable relevant experience
- Knowledge of Interreg funding guidelines
- A keen and demonstrable interest in economic development and environmental and sustainable issues
- Knowledge and understanding of working with EU stakeholders
Deadline for applications: 19 March, 2021
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org@bbf.uk.com