37 hours a week - 12 months fixed term | £27,000 - 30,000 per annum + benefits
You will work within the Ngage Solutions Marketing Team to plan and execute the marketing strategy for the Low Carbon Workspaces (LCW) Project, generating awareness and grant applications for the EU funded grant scheme.
Working with the internal marketing team at Ngage and the Low Carbon Workspaces project team, you will create innovative and compelling campaigns, develop partnerships and engage with small and medium sized businesses across the Black Country, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Low Carbon Workspaces is a project funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), whose aim is to promote the take up of energy efficient / waste reducing solutions and the take up of resources that use renewable energy sources. The project provides grants to businesses in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and the Black Country to help them change their energy usage and is so doing reducing the greenhouse gas emissions.
- Manage the implementation of the marketing activity for Low Carbon Workspaces
- Oversee the project marketing budget
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns - both online and offline
- Liaise with partners, stakeholders and external agencies to effectively deliver the marketing activity for LCW
- Oversee the design, content and delivery of LCW communications and campaigns both online and offline
- Maintain internal communications to ensure all departments are aware of ongoing and future activity
- Developing strategic partner relationships to achieve marketing objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and provide reports and recommendations to the Senior Management Team and Low Carbon Workspaces Team
- Adhere to ERDF and Ngage corporate brand guidelines
- Strong experience in B2B online and offline direct marketing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take a high level of responsibility
- Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Online content management (social media, CRM, website)
To apply please download and complete the application form and email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV or write to HR Department, Ngage Solutions Limited, The Saunderton Estate, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, HP14 4BF.
- Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 16th August 2018
- Interviews are scheduled for: Thursday 23rd August (pm) or Monday 27th August
Deadline for applications: 16 August, 2018
This is an external job opportunity. Clicking on apply will take you to an external website where you can find out more and apply.Apply