As a PR Account Executive, you will have some previous experience in PR. Passion for creating campaigns for high-profile clients will set you in great stead, as will your creative flair, attention to detail and ability to quickly build firm relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the account handling team with day to day client requirements, taking ownership of some clients and campaigns yourself
- Creating engaging on and offline PR and social media pieces
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
- Blogging, networking and keeping up to date on social media
- Putting together creative and engaging news stories, maximising coverage for clients, presenting journalists with enticing editorials
- Gaining a thorough understanding of clients’ market places, consumers and routes to market
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative with the ability to think quickly
- Able to be both proactive and reactive when required
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Must like dogs as there is an office dog!
- A related degree is desirable but not essential
Deadline for applications: 31 May, 2019
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to email@example.com@neopr.co.uk