- Salary £20,394 + benefits.
- 37 hours per week
- Fixed term until 30th June 2019
- Based in central High Wycombe
Ngage Solutions is a not-for-profit organisation and has been delivering business support since 2001 to some of the biggest funding bodies and public sector organisations in England. We have an enviable track record of securing European and UK agency funding to deliver programmes of business support to a broad array of sectors throughout the UK. We develop partnerships, write bids, manage complex funding streams, effectively engage the business community and design and deliver successful marketing campaigns. We have a reputation as an accountable body for efficient, successful and prudent delivery.
As a valued member of the team you will provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Growth Programme Team to enable successful delivery of the contract and associated business support services as required.
You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as proven numeracy skills.
As well as the experience of implementing and maintain administrative systems, you will be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in using Microsoft Office programmes. Effective time management is essential as is the ability of taking clear and succinct minutes for internal and external meetings.
Please note: this role will be part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Provide administrative support to the Growth Programme Manager and Business Advisers to assist them to deliver the services, maintain records and achieve required outputs.
- Develop and maintain robust paper and electronic administration systems and records for the projects.
- Manage the administration of Grants from enquiry stage through to payment, including: liaising with clients via email and telephone throughout the process; obtaining applications from clients; progressing applications through the internal review and approval process; notifying clients of the outcome of their applications via post; regular following up with applicants to monitor progress and gather relevant evidence of expenditure; liaison with Finance Team regarding payment of grants.
- Report progress of Grant applications to the Growth Programme Manager and Business Advisers as appropriate.
- Receive incoming and make outgoing calls and emails to: respond to client enquiries and carry out first-level eligibility checks on potential applicants for advice and grants; follow up with clients to obtain required information and paperwork, arrange meetings, workshop bookings and other support activities as appropriate.
- Carry out regular and ongoing audits of paper and electronic records on the MS Dynamics database to ensure accurate and compliant records are maintained. Follow up with members of the team where client records are incomplete.
- Support the Growth Programme Manager and Finance Team to compile documentary evidence to support quarterly/ 6 monthly claims submitted to funders.
- Take and write up minutes of internal and steering group meetings as required.
- Support the Growth Programme Manager with arrangement of external and internal meetings, diary management and meeting room bookings as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all business support services provided by Ngage Solutions Ltd/Buckinghamshire Business First.
- Willingness to represent the organisation at external meetings and events if required.
- Other duties relevant to the role as requested by the Growth Programme Manager.
- Excellent and demonstrable communication skills. Confident and effective communicator in writing, via the telephone and face to face
- Proven numeracy skills
- Sound administrative skills, with experience of implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competence regarding the use of Microsoft Office programmes (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint).
- Effective time and task management skills with the ability to work without supervision
- Capable of taking clear and succinct minutes for internal and external meetings
- Experience of working on ERDF funded programmes or similar
- CRM system / database management experience
- Business awareness and a basic understanding of the support needs of small businesses
- Experience of working in a small dynamic team
Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis
Deadline for applications: 11 April, 2019
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to email@example.com@bbf.uk.com