30 hours per week 0.8 FTE (flexibility as to core hours / days) | £20,349 per annum pro rata + benefits | Actual salary £16,499 Fixed term to end of December 2019
This role will be part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Answer telephone, website and email enquiries from businesses and other project stakeholders.
- Update the company customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Undertake initial checks as to whether a business is eligible to apply for a grant.
- Organise internal and external meetings and take minutes.
- Help maintain and update the Low Carbon Workspaces website.
- Assist Project Offices with the analysis of energy data.
- Assist the Marketing Team to promote the grant scheme using social media, by telephoning potential applicants, organising events and other methods.
- Help collate data required for reporting on project progress to management and the project funders.
- Represent the organisation at external meetings and events (if required).
- Other duties as reasonably required by Ngage Solutions Ltd.
- Excellent and demonstrable communication skills; in writing, via telephone and face to face
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Experience of administrative processes
- Competence using Microsoft Office programmes (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint).
- Effective time and task management skills with the ability to work without supervision
- Capable of taking clear and succinct minutes for internal and external meetings
- Experience of working in a small dynamic team
- Experience using a CRM system or database
- Sales experience
- An interest in economic development, environmental, and sustainability issues
To apply please download and complete the application form and email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV or write to HR Department, Ngage Solutions Limited, West Wing, University Campus, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2GZ.
Deadline for applications: 31 December, 2018
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org@ngagesolutions.co.uk