£33,660 per annum + benefits (fixed term to December 2019)
You will be an enthusiastic individual and someone who will enjoy working with businesses of all sectors to help them capitalise on the grant funding opportunity to improve the efficiency of their operations and reduce their business running costs and carbon footprint.
The overall function of this role is to help businesses identify energy and resource efficiency projects towards which they can apply for grant funding. To assist businesses with the grant application and claim process. To help appraise applications, monitor the performance of funded projects and report on progress. To promote the Low Carbon Workspaces grants to SMEs in Buckinghamshire through liaison with suppliers, partners, identified stakeholders and by working closely with the Ngage Marketing Team.
- Identify and encourage businesses to apply for the grant. Develop a working relationship with the customer to enable them to make savings through energy and resource efficiencies
- Provide telephone and 1:1 support to SMEs to help identify solutions which best meet the energy needs of the business through supporting the development of energy and resource efficiency plans and their implementation, discuss business processes and the potential for building in good practice in energy and resource management.
- Provide telephone support - to help resolve any queries and to account manage individuals through the process of applying for the grant
- Ensure all key outputs, outcomes and milestones are delivered in accordance with the project plan, to secure project income in line with agreed budgets.
- Provide first point of contact for all enquiries relating to the project delivery in Buckinghamshire.
- Work with colleagues to plan and implement promotional activities, that will reach key target markets
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key partners and contacts within Buckinghamshire, and to monitor any local sub-contractors.
- Monitor and review all work carried out for the local project both internally and externally to ensure the programme is being delivered to a high standard.
- Maintain and submit monthly reports on project progress.
- Ensure compliance with all MHCLG, ERDF and Ngage Solutions processes.
- Maintain accurate financial records for budget management purposes and ensure that match funding is recorded appropriately.
- Undertake such other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of ways businesses can reduce energy/waste/water usage
- Experience of selling a product or service to business customers
- A good telephone manner and experience of providing a rigorous and responsive customer-facing service
- A proven track record in working with businesses and/or individuals to reduce their carbon footprint
- Experience identifying, engaging and working with key partners to promote a project or service
- Proven excellent project management skills and experience
- A team player, also able to work independently
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and confidence in using web-based IT systems
- Able and willing to attend meetings and events at locations across Buckinghamshire, and occasionally further afield, and occasionally outside normal working hours
- Educated to ‘A’ Level or above with suitable relevant experience
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business use
- Knowledge of ERDF funding guidelines
- Knowledge of the local business networks in Buckinghamshire
- A keen and demonstrable interest in economic development and environmental and sustainable issues
To apply please download and complete the application form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV or write to HR Department, Ngage Solutions Limited, West Wing, University Campus, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2GZ.
This job role will be funded through the European Regional Development Fund.
Deadline for applications: 27 February, 2019
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to email@example.com@ngagesolutions.co.uk