Missenden Abbey is looking for a Senior Housekeeping Assistant to join their successful team. This position is full time, working 40 hours a week on a 5 days over
The right candidate will be required to perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing, ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to the Abbeys standards, protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies and notify Head Housekeeper on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
You will need to check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate, adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices and to help ensure the department operates effectively on a day to day basis, ensuring company standards are met and delivered consistently with attention to detail.
- Basic Housekeeping knowledge
- Flexible approach to work and ability to prioritise
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Good teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Passionate about customer care
- Good General Education
- Health and Safety COSSH training
- Have worked in the industry
Deadline for applications: 30 November, 2021
Job applications for this role can be submitted by email to email@example.com@missendenabbey.ltd.uk