Working together with Charities & Businesses helping facilitate more effective change in society & increasing the happiness of residents
The Clare Foundation believes in bringing together organisations all working towards the same social goal; reducing any unnecessary duplication of action thereby helping facilitate more effective change in society and increasing the happiness of residents of Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas.
We intend to achieve this by:
1. Facilitating multi-stakeholder projects aimed at solving key issues within Buckinghamshire that bring together charities, businesses and key infrastructure organisations.
2. Supporting businesses to develop an impactful Corporate Social Responsibility policy and encouraging charity collaboration and partnerships.
3. Linking businesses and charities together for maximum mutual benefit.
4. Providing advice and support to charities and not-for-profit organisations in order to help them become more effective and efficient.
5. Providing Social Investment Loans (interest free) to charities and not-for-profits.