The Westcott Business Innovation Centre is looking for companies working in rocket propulsion, 5G applications, and autonomous systems.
Westcott Business Incubation Centre recently accepted the first three companies to take advantage of the unique facilities and growing space ecosystem at Westcott: SteamJet Space Systems, Stratian, and Valerann.
They are now actively looking for more innovative companies to support through the early stages of their development.
- an early-stage business working in rocket propulsion
- a start-up developing products and services based on 5G technology
- working on commercial drone applications
Would you benefit from expert help to develop, test and validate your product or service?
You can apply now for a place at the Westcott Business Incubation Centre, near Aylesbury.
Along with access to specialist test facilities on the Westcott site, you will benefit from:
- Hands-on technical and business support tailored to your company's needs
- Free office space in the newly refurbished centre
- Help with preparing for investment and links to the finance community
- Access to mentors, industry and academic networks
Applications close Monday 17th December.
For more information and to apply, visit the Westcott Business Incubation Centre website.