Do you have an apprenticeship, traineeship or work experience vacancy? This event will introduce you to the talent of the future!
Employing apprentices and young people can significantly benefit businesses, with employers reporting:
- higher overall productivity for their companies
- a more competitive edge in their industry
- better motivated staff and increased job satisfaction
Our free #TalentTuesday event on Tuesday March 27th will bring together businesses from all sectors and young people looking for an opportunity to become an apprentice or trainee (or simply looking to get some work experience).
Our team of experts will be on hand alongside local providers to help you harness the talent and energy employing a young person within your business can deliver.
The format of the event
- An exhibition - with employer and apprenticeship provider stands
- Introductory talks at 6.00pm and 7.00pm - These talks will be repeated to ensure that all those attending have the opportunity to discover the advantages of an apprenticeship and how to start their own journey. Those attending will hear from an employer who has taken on an apprentice, an apprentice talking about their experiences, apprenticeship providers and Buckinghamshire Business First.
- From 6.00pm - 8.00pm - One to one meetings at your stand with the young people interested in filling your vacancies, a chance for you to meet the talent of the future and take the next steps to secure them for your vacancies.
“We came out of the event with two good applications, both were interviewed for an apprenticeship with us.” - Angela Spang, JUNE Medical.
Book your free place now
Book your free place at #TalentTuesday 2018 to meet the future of your workforce.
If you know of any students or young people who would be interested in finding out more about apprenticeships and other employment opportunities, they can book a free place at #TalentTuesday here >