Buckinghamshire’s most prestigious Business Awards are open for entries in March 2023. So if you are looking to grow your network, build trust and confidence with suppliers, gain added publicity and reward and motivate your team, make sure you are ready to enter by attending our Entry Workshop.
Attend our Entry Workshop and give your company the best chance of being a finalist at the glittering gala dinner in 2023. And even if you don’t get through to the next stage, after attending a workshop, you’ll be much better prepared to trill about what makes you amongst the best in Buckinghamshire!
- Improve your chances of standing out from the crowd with tips, tricks, dos and don’ts
- Kick start your entry with details of which categories you can enter
- Hear from the judges – they’ll tell you what they want to see in an entry and what to expect if you are lucky enough to have a category judge come to visit your business
- Hear previous winners explain what winning has meant to their business
The 2023 Buckinghamshire Business Awards are sponsored by:
What3words: Here is a precise what3words address to take you to inside the theatre: https://w3w.co/pasta.nest.tiles
By Train – The Chiltern Rail service links Aylesbury with London Marylebone. The town's station is a five minute walk from the Theatre.
By Bus – Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is located within 200 metres of Aylesbury’s main bus station.
By Car – There are plenty of car parks nearby Aylesbury Waterside Theatre within easy walking distance of the Theatre including a multi-storey car park in Walton Street (for sat navs, enter HP21 7QP). The Exchange Street and Waterside North carparks are opposite the Theatre.
Waterside Car Park (serving Waitrose, Travelodge and Theatre customers) is next to the Theatre and Floor 3 of the pay and display car park is available for Theatre patrons. For more information on parking please follow: https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/aylesbury/?arriving=201909021230&leaving=201909021430
Covid safe guidelines: We want to make your experience at our face-to-face events as safe and enjoyable as possible. We ask that you do not attend this event if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (however mild).
Our environmental impact: We are working hard to reduce the environmental impact of our events and lower our carbon footprint as much as possible. Find out more here.
- Ana Brown, Director of J Brown Funeral Services
Winner of Excellence in Customer Service category 2021 and Community Champions in 2022
- Ceri-Jane Hackling, Managing Director and Founder of Cerub PR
PR and Media sponsor
- Heather Dean, Head of Skills and Business Support at Buckinghamshire Business First
On the Independent Judging Panel
- Sergii Khomenko, Co-founder of Autocanteen
Winner of New Business of the Year 2022
Tickets for this event are no longer available.