The Buckingham Enterprise Hub is a different kind of work environment, combining learning space with business space. This unique blend may help you rethink your business and inspire you to change the way you do things.
Booking a hot-desking space or meeting room
- Book your hot-desk online here >
- For meeting room bookings, email email@example.com
- Read the hub rules here >
- Read instructions on how to use the hot-desk space here >
Buckingham Enterprise Hub facilities:
Located in the Vinson Building at the University of Buckingham, the space is shared between Buckinghamshire Business First Members and student entrepreneurs from across the University. The space develops the relationship between the resources and knowledge of the University with the local business community.
The following is available on site:
- Hot-desking space across two floors
- Meeting room for 8 with wireless touchscreen technology - booking required
- Printing facilities within reason
- Informal meeting space
This Hub is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- If you work from home and need a different location to meet clients or suppliers or to work with staff
- If you are passing by and need a desk - we have space, so please pop in
- If you are meeting someone formally or informally, this is the perfect place
- A space for professionals, a space to do business, a space to talk, a space to share ideas, a space to think
Address and contact details
Buckingham Enterprise Hub
The University of Buckingham
Telephone: 01280 827599
Please note that you are unable to use this address as your work postal address.