About these workshops
Our member-to-member workshops are where the Buckinghamshire business community comes together in the spirit of cooperation.
Workshops are hosted by members, for members, and are a great way to share skills and expertise, get answers to business questions, build relationships and make quality contacts, all helping to build a stronger network of businesses across Buckinghamshire.
To find all our current member-to-member workshops, visit: bbf.uk.com/events
Host a workshop
The opportunity to host a member-to-member workshop is available to Partners or Ambassadors of Buckinghamshire Business First:
How we will support you
We want to make your workshop a success and will support the promotion and event management of your event.
We are flexible – so if you have an idea for a workshop that doesn’t fit into the usual format described below, speak to a member of the team and we will work with you to see how we can support the event.
- Format: The usual format for member-to-member workshops is via an online platform. This has been proven to attract members who would not usually travel to an event, and has the added benefit of reducing travel costs and carbon emissions.
- Venue: Members who would like to run a face-to-face event can do so, but will be responsible for sourcing and booking the venue and refreshments. Meeting room space is available at both the Missenden and Buckingham Hubs, which members can book using their free meeting room allocation. You can check capacity and availability here. Alternatively, members can host their event at their own premises.
- Timings: The duration of the workshop is usually 90 minutes (9am – 10.30am), but we are happy to look at alternative timings.
- Capacity: There is no limit on the number of people who can join an online event, although we would suggest limiting it to a maximum of around 20 - 30 if you are looking to interact with the group during the session. Face-to-face event capacity is dependent upon the venue selected.
- Costs: There are no costs for you to host the workshop online or for delegates to attend. If you choose to hold a face-to-face event, members are responsible for room and refreshment bookings and costs.
- Regularity: Members can run an unlimited number of online events - after consultation with Buckinghamshire Business First. If you choose to hold your events face-to-face, this will be limited to a total of 4 events per year.
- Bookings: Buckinghamshire Business First will take bookings for these events.
- On the day: Event support will be provided within the online events platform. For face-to-face events, we will provide support for AV as required, as well as delegate badges. A member of our team will also do a short introduction at all member-to-member workshops.
- After the event: Make the most of your new connections by following up with them by phone and email. We will share the contact details with you.
To support the promotion of your event, we offer…
- An enhanced event listing on our website
- Free advertising in our monthly Events Newsletter
- Promotion through our social media channels
To maximise your profile, we also offer the options of…
- Support to create your ‘Top Tips’ blog which will offer further benefit for our members.
- Creating a top tips video of the key points from your event which can be shared with our members through our website and social media.
- Facilitating a 'Collaboration Circle' to include those who joined the event.
Already an investor?
If you are already a Partner or Ambassador member of Buckinghamshire Business First, please call 01494 927130, email email@example.com or fill out the form below with your workshop idea.
Please also note down thhe audience you want to reach with this workshop and we will provide the support, event management and promotion to make it happen!