- An Enterprise Day to answer your questions and help you decide if running a business is right for you (£25 to join and then everything else is free)
- Bespoke business support face-to-face, over the phone or by email
- Training courses that cover all of the topics relevant to a person wanting to start their own business, including creating a brand, creating a business plan, product or service development, marketing, sales and customer relations
- Advice and guidance from people who have been in the same position as you are now
- Networking events to help you make new contacts
- Information 24/7 with our online business support section
- Discounts on products and services offered by Buckinghamshire Business First members
- An online business directory full of Buckinghamshire Business First members with products, services and skills that may be of use to you
- A dynamic work environment with hotdesking and free Wi-Fi at two locations across the county
- Professional meeting rooms to impress prospective clients with
- Buckinghamshire County Council library resources, including free access to sector specific reports and ‘How to’ guides
- Business plan templates - with our step-by-step start-up guide we will take you from the germ of an idea to a business ready to take flight
When your start-up is ready to take the next step and become a business, you can sign up for free to become a full business member.
Be Your Own Boss is a partnership between Buckinghamshire Business First, L&Q Housing Association, Red Kite Housing Association, Thames Valley Housing Association, Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust, Chiltern District Council, South Bucks District Council and Wycombe District Council.