After starting my business and working from the kitchen table, I decided it was time to move my work out of my personal life and strike a balance between the two areas.
I started on what I thought would be a simple and relatively inexpensive journey, only to find that the cost of office space in Bucks was coming upwards of £300+VAT PCM, without parking for myself or clients. The parking was a secondary issue to the price, but it made me wonder how do start-up businesses actually afford or justify such a luxury in the early years??? (I'm keen to hear stories from other members on this)
After months of searching with support from Heather Martin, I'm pleased to announce that Support for Businesses will be looking to offer co-working space, complete with 2 meeting rooms, kitchen facilities, ample parking and a short walk to the local amenities. Prices for businesses in the first 12 months of trading will get a special rate of £150+VAT PCM during their first 12 months of occupancy and £275+VAT PCM for businesses that have been trading for more than a year.
At Buckinghamshire Business First we can assist in many ways:
* Hot-desking for free at our hubs in Saunderton, Aylesbury and Chesham.
* Four hours free meeting room time at the same locations.
* On-line help, with guides, business plans and links to other useful sites.
* Hot-line to call for support with issues and guidance relating to starting a business.
* Networking meetings to meet others who may have same issues or those who can help
* Free workshops to you develop and learn about running a business, selling, marketing, social media and more!
Plus you can ask questions of the existing community within Buckinghamshire Business First via this Q & A page.
Good luck to all starting in Bucks. Keep in touch. Ian. 01494 927 144
Answer this question
You must be signed in to answerSign In