Attend our exclusive award’s entry workshop to discover the secrets to entering and winning prestigious awards like the Buckinghamshire Business Awards and the King's Awards for Enterprise.
Buckinghamshire’s most prestigious Business Awards are open for entries in March 2024 and the King's Awards for Enterprise are open for applications in May 2024. So if you are looking to grow your network, build trust and confidence with suppliers, gain added publicity and reward and motivate your team, make sure you are ready to enter by attending our Entry Workshop.
- Improve your chances of standing out from the crowd with tips, tricks, dos and don’ts
- Kick start your entry with details of which categories you can enter
- Hear from the judges – they’ll tell you what they want to see in an entry and what to expect if you are lucky enough to have a category judge come to visit your business
- Hear previous winners explain what winning has meant to their business
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place.
The 2024 Buckinghamshire Business Awards are sponsored by:
What3words: Here is a precise what3words address to take you to inside the theatre: https://w3w.co/vent.tidy.bolt
By Train – The Chiltern Rail service links Aylesbury with London Marylebone. The town's station is a five minute walk from the Theatre.
By Bus – Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is located within 200 metres of Aylesbury’s main bus station.
By Car – There are plenty of car parks nearby Aylesbury Waterside Theatre within easy walking distance of the Theatre including a multi-storey car park in Walton Street (for sat navs, enter HP21 7QP). The Exchange Street and Waterside North carparks are opposite the Theatre.
Waterside Car Park (serving Waitrose, Travelodge and Theatre customers) is next to the Theatre and Floor 3 of the pay and display car park is available for Theatre patrons. For more information on parking please follow: https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/aylesbury/?arriving=201909021230&leaving=201909021430
Our environmental impact: We are working hard to reduce the environmental impact of our events and lower our carbon footprint as much as possible. Find out more here.
- 1. Heather Dean, Head of Skills and Business Support at Buckinghamshire Business First
On the Independent Judging Panel
- 2. Ceri-Jane Hackling, Managing Director and Founder of Cerub PR
- 3. Emma Butt, Managing Partner, Adroit Services
Winner in 2023
- 4. Sarah Fleming, Head of Marketing & Communications, Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Double winner in 2023