This virtual event is part of ‘Be Your Own Boss’, the start-up business support service that helps people develop the skills and meet the contacts they need in order to give their business idea the best chance of success.
The virtual Enterprise Day will start you on the path to running your own business, highlighting everything on offer in the 'Be Your Own Boss' programme and enabling you to join up to the rest of the service. It will also give you a broad insight into how and what is needed to get going with your new venture.
This one day webinar workshop will help you to answer the following questions…
- Is running a business right for me?
- How do I start and what are the legal requirements?
- How do I evaluate my business idea?
- What help can I get with selling, marketing, branding etc…?
- What support is available to me?
What others have said they liked about this event:
"It was nice meeting others in the same position as me. Great facilitation by Ian who gave a useful introduction to the services provided by BBF."
"I enjoyed the event content, the way it was presented and the opportunity to spend time with like-minded people."
"It is very encouraging to see others who have succeeded having their own business."
Be Your Own Boss is a partnership between Buckinghamshire Business First and Buckinghamshire Council.
- During the session - we will be referring to the Business Model Canvas - please print a copy of this prior to the webinar, if you can. If this isn't possible - this won't be a problem as it will be available on the screen to view.
- To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom Attendee Guide. If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
- To view the Be Your Own Boss Enterprise Day Agenda - please click here.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.