The sales role can be an uncomfortable one. Many employees working in small businesses have minimal experience in sales and closing a deal. They may feel awkward and uncomfortable. Yet, selling is crucial to business success.
This workshop will give you the confidence and know how to sell effectively and successfully.
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone working in a small business who needs to develop a fresh approach to lead generation, structuring the conversation and closing the deal.
What will you get out of it?
This workshop will help small businesses to...
- Understand the sales process and fundamental sales skills. It will cover a range of topics to build confidence and transform sales skills.
- Gain a good basic knowledge of the key elements of sales and build confidence, to sell your products and services.
- Understand the sales process, be able to generate better quality leads and understand which ones are most likely to turn into sales.
- Stand out from the competition and know how to help and encourage customers to buy.
The workshop will cover the folling topics:
- What is Selling
- Understanding the Numbers
- Generating New Business
- How to turn an Opportunity into a Sale
- Key Selling Skills
Due to the popularity of this event, we are limiting tickets to 2 per organisation. If you would like additional tickets for your business - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add these to the waiting list and let you know should spaces become available.
Parking available at the venue.
About the presenter - Graham Perkins
Graham is Owner and Director of Gainline Sales Skills. He has over 28 years Sales and Sales Management experience working for a number of “Blue Chip” telecoms and technology companies, including BT, Telefonica O2, C&W and Colt.
He has many years of experience as a Sales Manager and Sales Coach and brings expertise in Sales Management, Account and Opportunity Planning, Sales Process and Sales Training,
Graham is working with many small and medium businesses in the local area to help them grow their businesses and be more successful at winning new business.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.