Our fun, hands-on training session will help you understand why Social Media is a great tool for your business.
You will learn how to work out which social media sites might be right for you and how to build a following through them. Our social media expert will demonstrate how to create compelling content and develop a tone of voice that’s right for your business.
Who is the event aimed at?
If you’re curious about how social media can help your business grow, this session will be perfect for you. It’s suitable for those looking to take their first steps as a business on social media. We cover all the principles of Social Media marketing for business and how you can use the tools and strategies needed to successfully manage your social networks.
How will you benefit from attending?
Learn how to harness the power of social media to promote your business, build a community and increase your followers.
- Understand the basics of getting started with a social media site
- Get to know the difference between your business and individual account
- Understand the different types of networks and their their contexts
- Create and improve your business profile on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others
- Learn the importance of defining your brand’s tone of voice.
Free parking is available on site.
About the Presenter
Julie Hall is a lead trainer for UpSkill Digital and has spent over 16 years supporting and training over 5,000 business owners on their strategy and marketing. She has been featured in numerous publications including The Guardian and she has successfully built a strong online presence for groups such as for Women Unlimited and organised London‘s largest women in business conference from 2010 - 2014.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.