Are you passionate about reducing your organisation's carbon footprint and embracing eco-friendly solutions?
Over 900 businesses have received £3.3 million in funding from the Low Carbon Workspaces programme, reducing emissions and energy costs in the process. Join us in celebrating this fantastic success and recognising the achievements of the businesses who have taken part.
Explore the next steps in achieving a low carbon workspace through this thought-provoking webinar. We will bring together experts, thought leaders, and sustainability enthusiasts to delve into innovative strategies, emerging technologies, and practical solutions to create a greener future for businesses.
Key Highlights of the Webinar:
- Industry Insights: Gain valuable insights from those who have successfully implemented low carbon strategies in their organisations. Learn from their experiences, challenges, and achievements.
- Future Trends: Discover the latest trends and technologies shaping the landscape of sustainable workplaces.
- Case Studies: Dive into real case studies showcasing successful low carbon initiatives across various industries.
- Interactive Discussions: Engage in discussions and a Q&A
- New Connections: Expand your network, collaborate, and foster meaningful relationships with individuals who share your passion for a greener future.
Don't miss this opportunity to join us and unlock the potential of sustainable business practices.
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Microsoft Teams, please download our Teams attendee guide.
Photography / images: We plan to take photographs and record video of this webinar for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the recording video – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to email@example.com or by advising a member of the BBF team when you join the webinar.
- Andreas Hohmann, Managing Director, Total Carbide
Total Carbide are the leading European manufacturer of sintered Tungsten Carbide wear parts. Quality and professionalism is at the heart of what they do.
- Daniel Cope, Climate Change Programme Manager, Buckinghamshire Business First
Responsible for delivery and management of Buckinghamshire Business First's multiple environmental programmes. Acting as the lead on all Climate Change focussed activity, providing input, oversight and coordination for new low carbon initiatives.
- Datis Gol, Founder, Bucks Star Beer
Milton Keynes-based Bucks Star Beer, is a solar-powered microbrewery which has it's own Brewery Tap House serving a range of organic food made in-house and a range of drinks from various local producers. Located in Stonebridge in Milton Keynes, Bucks Star Beer brews beers using organic malt, with no added sugars/syrups or CO2.
- Jon Carter, Founder and Director, Carter Electrical
Carter Electrical is a small family business with well over 25 years’ experience in the Electrical Industry. Supporting their clients through delivery of environmentally smart installations, energy efficiency is at the core of what they do!
- Simon Newell. Chiltern Young Riders
Chiltern Young Riders, based in Hertfordshire, provide Motocross and Dirtbike training to all ages, blending fun and excitement, whilst instilling a healthy respect for the bikes they ride!
Tickets for this event are no longer available.