Online fraud is now one of the most common types of crime in the UK and businesses must be fully prepared for the increasingly complicated fight against online crime.
At this afternoon session, Dan Martin, Head of Crime and Regulatory, and DC Dan Maund, Police Cyber Security Advisor, will focus on:
- Passwords – Strong, Separate and Memorable
- Multi-Factor Authentication - A Cloud Essential
- Threats – The main types of attack faced by organisations – what are they?
- Phishing/Social Engineering – How can we spot it?
- First Responder – What do we do if we experience a cyber attack?
- Insider Threat – Accidental and Deliberate
- GDPR data – What it is & why it's in our own personal interest to protect it
- Supply Chain – Are my partners/customers a vulnerability?
- Privacy – How our data is (mis)used online
- WiFi – Protecting our information on the move
There will be an opportunity to speak with the presenters 1:1 and network following the session over some drinks.
Part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival
This event is part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival. The festival is a celebration of business in the Entrepreneurial Heart of Britain and runs from March 4th-15th. Read more about the festival here, and check out the rest of the festival events schedule here.
Use #BucksBusinessFest on social media if you are attending this event to promote your involvement in the Buckinghamshire Business Festival.
Parking available only on request with your RSVP