Another in a series of online 'power hours' especially created to support tourism and hospitality businesses based in Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns.
Despite the current tough business climate, it’s important that you continue to communicate and keep in touch with your customers and clients, so you can hit the ground running when we’re back to business as usual.
Communication, Communication, Communication!
Cube Video will talk you through the steps you can take to ensure that you are creating and distributing relevant, interesting and engaging content at this time.
These informal gatherings are a great opportunity to...
- Take time out to connect with like-minded businesses,
- Hear from inspirational speakers on topics specific to your needs
- Encourage new collaborations and support networks to be formed by businesses with a common interest.
- Discover more about the business support on offer from Buckinghamshire Business First.
Who is this event aimed at?
This event will be beneficial to those involved within the tourism and hospitality sector.
James Hakesley from Cube Video will discuss how video is an increasingly powerful marketing tool to attract and retain new audiences to your brand and maintain contact with existing clients.
Our speakers will also be joined by:
- Jo Fells, Head of Marketing and Communications at Waddesdon Manor
- Lucy Dowson, Tourism Development Manager from Visit Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
- James Hakesley
- Jo Fells
Head of Marketing and Communications, Waddesdon Manor
- Lucy Dowson
Tourism Development Manager, Visit Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns
Tickets for this event are no longer available.