Welcome to the much-anticipated return of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival—a vibrant fortnight, brimming with activities and opportunities!
Join us in celebrating the remarkable tapestry of businesses that make Buckinghamshire truly extraordinary. See what's on!
The Growth and Innovation Summit & Business Expo is the centrepiece of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival.
It will be a day of inspiration, innovation, and growth, and with countless businesses together under one roof, it is an unmissable business opportunity.
Here's what's in store on December 7th at Adams Park, High Wycombe:
9.30am – 10.30am: Networking and refreshments (Free entry)
- Start the day as you mean to go on with a spot of networking.
10.30am – 11.00am: Buckinghamshire Business First AGM (Free entry)
- Setting the tone and theme for the day, Chairman Michael Garvey and Managing Director Philippa Batting host the Buckinghamshire Business First AGM.
11.00am – 12noon: Growth and Innovation Summit (Free entry)
- Looking for a catalyst that propels your business to new heights? This is your chance to learn from the best!
- A panel of vibrant local business leaders will share the secrets they have uncovered on the path to growth and innovation.
12noon – 4.00pm: Business Expo & networking lunch (Free entry for visitors)
- The Buckinghamshire Business Expo is back - and we've thrown in a free networking lunch!
- Make new connections as you meet a range of exhibitors showcasing their products and services.
Business Growth Breakout Sessions
Join us to explore and learn from experts during our Breakout Sessions at the Business Expo on 7th December. Engage in a 20-minute immersive session whilst getting the opportunity to ask questions and find out about the support available to your business. With a selection of 8 topics to choose from, secure your spot by booking now, as spaces are limited. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Use #BucksBizFest on social media to shout about the Festival and share details with your friends, family and networks to ensure they get the most out of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival too.
If you would like to get involved in the Buckinghamshire Business Festival in a way that isn't listed above, we'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.