Business Hub update - August 2021
We are delighted to confirm that our Business Hub in Chesham is open again.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Business Hub and want to make your experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. We all have a part to play by taking personal responsibility and we can assure you that the Chesham Hub venue and Buckinghamshire Business First are taking a responsible approach too.
Just a few reminders whilst visiting our Hubs:
- We ask that all those visiting the Hubs return a negative result from a lateral flow test before setting off.
- We are continuing to request that face coverings are worn in all public areas of the venues, except when seated in the Hub areas.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times and our Hub layouts will allow for this.
- Where possible, we will be maximising ventilation by keeping windows open.
The Chesham Business Hub
The Chesham Hub is a convenient ‘office away from the office’. Housed within Chesham Library, it provides everything you expect from a library and a few things you might not, such as meeting rooms and access to useful business resources.
- Drop-in Hub space, no booking required
- Meeting room with round desk, 6 seats and tea and coffee station with honesty box (see image) booking required
- Wi-Fi throughout the library
- PCs with internet access
- Free parking with permit for Buckinghamshire Business First members*
*Please note: these are available on a first come, first served basis.
Note: In order to make the most of the services at the Chesham hub you may be asked to register as a library member if you are not already*.
*Registering with the library is easily done via email during the booking process, on the premises when you arrive, or with this link (remember your ID when collecting your new library card)
Please contact email@example.com directly to book the meeting room facilities. Please note: you will need to register with the library in order to book the meeting room.
There is limited parking at the library. Buckinghamshire Business First members using the Hub can obtain a parking permit when signing in.
Alternatively, you can find parking charges, opening hours and a map of local car parks here.
The Business Hub at Chesham Library is run by Buckinghamshire Business First and Chiltern Chamber of Commerce.
On arrival, you will need to report to the Information desk on the first floor and sign in. You’ll be issued with a parking permit (if you need one) and a Buckinghamshire Business First lanyard to be worn while in the Hub.
Please note: Chesham Library is currently operating on reduced opening hours. The current opening times can be found here.
Address and contact details
The Business Hub, Chesham Library, Elgiva Lane, Chesham, HP5 2JD