Corporate Responsibility consultancy supporting organisations to define their purpose, implement programmes and partnerships, measure impact
We use our Impact Model to help you make a difference to customers, colleagues and the community.
1. INSIGHTS Being aware of societal trends, reviewing risk, competitor benchmarking, materiality analysis - gathering insights helps to build the Fact Base for an effective strategy.
2. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT Engaging with Operational Leads to pilot ideas, presenting to the Executive Team so they champion the strategy. From grass-roots to leadership team, from employees to investors - we map and address stakeholder needs.
3. PLANNING Developing implementation plans that are practical, robust and within the capabilities of the organisation. Setting measurable targets and timelines to ensure innovative ideas can be delivered.
4. ACTION Embedding innovative programmes and services, onboarding new partnerships. Taking actions that matter to customers, colleagues and the community. Monitoring outcomes and measuring Impact.
5. INSPIRE Marketing and communications, events, volunteering programmes, impact reporting. We showcase and celebrate your achievements to build brand love.
As an engaging communicator, Lisa has a talent for building relationships. During her time with the Internet Commission, Lisa was both efficient and creative in her work, while also providing leadership and guidance to team members. She was an asset, and we very much hope to work with her again in the future
Lisa’s passion for improving the lives of children shines through all the work she’s done with us and she has gone above and beyond to help us. Lisa has taken time to truly understand what we need from a project, is passionate about the work we do and always comes in on time. She's a great problem solver and I would recommend her for any project small or large
Lisa is a passionate leader. Her knowledge and experience in the corporate social responsibility space is second to none. She has a real capability to bring strong and creative ideas to the table, helping to demonstrate how a responsible business can make a difference for its people and its customers.
Lisa allowed us to better integrate our efforts with those of the Brand Team and enhanced the impact and efficacy of our CR communications. She was also a stellar member of the CR leadership team.”
We worked with Lisa on creating a pitch deck for our commercial vintage interiors enterprise. It was great to work with someone who really understood both the charity sector and the commercial opportunity of our business