An online service from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) provides guidance for businesses who employ people with disabilities or health conditions.
The online service is designed to support interactions around work, disability, and health, including in areas where employers can lack confidence, like mental health.
The guidance will help employers and managers:
- support employees and understand any legal requirements
- manage absences and keep in touch
- have conversations with their employees, in and out of work
- decide on changes to help people stay in or come back to work
- protect their business and their employees with the right policies and procedures
- manage complex situations
How the service works
You provide answers to questions and receive guidance based on your answers. This includes printable content to take away and refer to.
There is no requirement to create an account or log in to any system.