Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has become one of the standard business practices of our time.
A good CSR policy connects you with the community that surrounds you, ensures you act responsibly with regard to the environment and helps you value and look after your staff while ensuring that your products and services are delivered ethically and responsibly.
The CSRA Mark of Excellence
Achieving CSR Accreditation is a visible testimony of your excellence in CSR.The Accreditation shows you have integrated CSR initiatives throughout your business operations
Every successful CSR Accreditation will benefit from:
- Three years CSR AccreditationA CSR Accreditation logo pack and guidelines
- An Accreditation certificate
- A tree planted in your name
- Automatic entry to the International CSR Excellence Awards
- Free social media marketing and press release
- Will feature in our CSR Accredited members directory
- 5% of each application fee to go to our nominated charities
Buckinghamshire Business First members can get a 10% discount on the price of applying for CSR Accreditation.
You can apply online by visiting: https://csr-accreditation.co.uk/apply
To see what our current accredited companies have submitted please visit: http://csr-accreditation.co.uk/members/
To find out more about how you can apply please visit: http://csr-accreditation.co.uk/