Many employers are discovering the fantastic benefits to their businesses of Apprenticeships.
Research now shows that employers can:
- Save on the cost of recruitment
- Improve their service through improved productivity, and higher staff morale
- Support existing employees to develop new skills that are directly relevant to their jobs
- Secure the best new talent.
In this free event, during National Apprenticeship Week, we will hear from a number of local employers who have had great success employing Apprentices and will look at ways your business can benefit too.
- Anna Morrison CBE, Director, Amazing Apprenticeships
- Paul Skitt, Skills and Development Director, Flannery Plant Hire
- Emma Walker, Group Managing Director, Ashridge Group Ltd
- Nigel Robinson, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Manufacturing Centre, Silverstone Park
- Mark Denton, Managing Director, Zenopa, specialist recruitment consultancy
Who is the event aimed at?
Small and medium sized businesses who want to find out more about taking on apprentices.
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO
We plan to take photographs and record video of this webinar for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the recordingvideo – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by advising a member of the BBF team when you join the webinar.
- Anna Morrison CBE
Director, Amazing Apprenticeships
- Emma Walker
Group Managing Director, Ashridge Group Ltd
- John Browning
Workforce Skills Manager
- Mark Denton
Managing Director, Zenopa
- Nigel Robinson
Chief Operating Officer, Digital Manufacturing Centre, Silverstone Park
- Paul Skitt
Skills and Development Director, Flannery Plant Hire
Tickets for this event are no longer available.