There has never been a better time to take on an apprentice. Apprentices can help any business – big or small, to solve recruitment and staffing issues, and build value into their organisation.
In this interactive workshop for businesses in Buckinghamshire considering taking on an Apprentice, we will:
- Demystify the apprenticeship process
- Explore the range of apprenticeship programmes available
- Examine the funding available to support businesses
This session is led by John Browning, Workforce Skills Manager at Buckinghamshire Business First, who has 20 years’ experience managing apprenticeship schemes and advising businesses on training and development issues.
What will be covered?
- How your business can benefit from taking on an apprentice
- How to recruit the right apprentice
- What is involved in managing an apprentice – apprenticeship standards, training and assessment
- How to gain access to government funding and incentives for apprenticeships
- How to find an approved apprenticeship training provider.
Who is the event aimed at?
This workshop is aimed at business owners and senior managers who may be considering Apprenticeships as a way of recruiting new talent and securing the future of their business.
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Microsoft Teams, please download our Teams attendee guide.
Video: We plan to record video of this webinar for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the recorded video – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to email@example.com or by advising a member of the BBF team when you join the webinar.