Having a website is great, but if you aren’t using that website to bring in new customers or to boost your revenue, then is your website really working for you?
With the right know-how, you can turn your website into your business’ most powerful asset - a revenue-generating machine that keeps bringing you leads year after year.
In this half day workshop we will explore the many ways your website can support your business, boost your cash flow, automate tasks and build relationships with your customers. We will look at
- Website design, content and functionality
- Attracting traffic to your site through - paid search, shopping ads, display ads, video, ads on social media
- Promoting your business via your website, increasing visitors using SEO techniques and social media
- Improving digital marketing though analytics
- Automating marketing & how to capture customer data via your website
By the end of the session, you'll have a greater understanding of how to make your website work for your business!
- Ed Coles
Senior Digital Marketing Executive – upriseUP
- John Onion
MD and Founder - upriseUP
About the Presenters
John has worked at some of the UK’s largest media agencies on clients such as BT, Intel and Barclays – before working client side at a charity. Believing that traditional agencies weren’t responding to the shifting digital landscape, he started upriseUP to focus on the changing needs and demands of charities.
Follow 18 months working on social media at ASOS, Ed joined upriseUP in May 2016 and heads up the creative content and automated marketing activity. He is a vital part of the SEO team, now leading on automated marketing programs too.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.