This event is the perfect opportunity to meet other young directors (under 42), share stories, make connections – in a beautiful venue.
Daws Hill Vineyard is a treasure hidden in the countryside between Stokenchurch and Saunderton. Daws Hill was planted in 2004 and grows grape varieties including Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Auxerrois for sparkling wine. Cider is also made from locally grown apples. The vineyard has teamed up with Thame-based The Deli, who are passionate about sourcing the best British produce. The perfect partnership for an all-British wine and cheese tasting. What a wonderful way to network!
Coffee, juices and the wine and cheese pairing are included in the ticket price.
Directions to Vineyard
- Leave the M40 at Jn 5.
- From High Wycombe it is highly recommend taking the A40 and turning off before Stokenchurch rather than following sat nav along Bottom Road as it is single track for most of the way
- Take the A40 through Stokenchurch towards High Wycombe.
- Half a mile after leaving the village take the left turning signed to Radnage.
- Follow this twisting road for about 2 miles down a steep hill.
- At the bottom of the hill, the road bends to the left and is ‘single track’ through high hedges. Take the second left, signed sprigs alley.
- Follow the road around to the right. (there is a road closed sign here ignore it as we are before the works)
- There is a sign for Whites Farm on the right, immediately after, there is a tarmac bridleway on the right.
- Take this tarmac road, when you see the white house in front of you turn right and park in front of the large bar.
- We are in the furthest set of stables.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.