With the deadline fast approaching, Thomas International, sponsor of Business Leader of the Year, is our latest Sponsor in the Spotlight.
If you want to get your hands on a trophy at the Buckinghamshire Business Awards 2018, you’ll need to get your entry in by January 31st or you’ll be watching on from the sidelines come the ceremony on May 22nd.
There are twelve categories, plus the Company of the Year award. The twelve are:
- Apprentice and Young Person Employer of the Year Award - Sponsored by Buckinghamshire County Council
- Best Buckinghamshire Meeting, Conference & Events Venue of the Year Award - Sponsored by Visit Buckinghamshire & The Chilterns
- Best in District – three separate awards sponsored by Aylesbury Vale, Wycombe, and Chiltern & South Bucks District Councils
- Business Leader of the Year Award - Sponsored by Thomas International
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility Award - Sponsored by Heart of Bucks
- Excellence in Customer Service Award - Sponsored by Mix96
- Growth Business of the Year - Sponsored by Buckinghamshire Thames Valley Local Enterprise Partnership
- International Trade & Export Award - Sponsored by Heathrow
- New Business of the Year - Sponsored by B P Collins
- Small Business of the Year - sponsored by The University of Buckingham
Find out more about the Buckinghamshire Business Awards here, and take your first step to entering the Awards with this quick online form.
Get in touch if you have query about entering the awards: email@example.com / 01494 927130.
Sponsor in the Spotlight
Thomas International – sponsor of Business Leader of the Year
Martin Reed, Chairman, Thomas International
“The cornerstone of every business is a dedicated leader who inspires innovation, empowerment and expertise. As a global company that has kept its roots in supporting local economies, an important component of Thomas International’s work is with leaders, providing them with the right tools and solutions to make confident decisions to develop and engage their people, teams and culture.
“Thomas International are delighted to sponsor the Business Leader of the Year category at the Buckinghamshire Business Awards 2018 and look forward to celebrating and recognising the leaders of Buckinghamshire and their unique achievements.
“These awards bring together the finest of Buckinghamshire’s business community and provide a unique opportunity for businesses in the region to network, celebrate success, share values and learn from each other. Not only do the awards provide a fantastic platform for winners and nominees to promote the achievements of their businesses, they also provide an opportunity for business owners and staff to nurture relationships and grow partnerships in the region. Through our continued involvement with the Buckinghamshire Business Awards, we would like to show both thanks and continued support to this exciting and ever-changing part of UK business.”
Global Good Awards
The Global Good Awards (formerly the National CSR Awards) are all about rewarding businesses, NGOs, charities and social enterprises of all shapes and sizes for doing good globally.
There are 16 categories in all, including Outstanding Corporate Leadership, Employee Engagement Scheme, Sustainable Supply Chain, Best Eco Product, and Eco Focused Small Enterprise. See the full list of categories here: http://globalgoodawards.co.uk/2018-award-categories/
The Global Good Awards are open for entries until 2nd February 2018.