Connect with local businesses in the great outdoors!
Meeting like-minded business owners in a relaxed outdoor setting is good for both business and personal well-being. In this new series of events, Buckinghamshire Business First and Sally Courtney from Sally Elizabeth Walking, will bring people together for a 'walk and talk' in the fresh air where new valuable connections can be formed, whilst also bringing some fun into business networking.
- Buckinghamshire Business First will host the event and let you know the latest in Business Support at our short introduction at the start of the walk.
- Sally Courtney will lead the walk and facilitate the networking - giving you the opportunity to connect with each of the members taking part.
- We will return after the walk to refreshments and further networking at the chosen location.
- 'Walk and Talk' events will be planned regularly at different locations across Buckinghamshire.
- Level of difficulty - Easy walking.
- Length of walk - 2 to 3 miles.
- Duration of walk - approx 60mins
- Dress - weather-appropriate, no special requirements.
- Parking - Available at our starting point of The Grange in Saunderton
- Refreshments - feel free to bring your own eco cup, flask or water bottle and we will provide further refreshments at the end of the walk.
Covid safe guidelines
We want to make your experience at our face-to-face events as safe and enjoyable as possible. We all have a part to play by taking personal responsibility and we can assure you that both the event venue and Buckinghamshire Business First are taking a responsible approach too.
We ask that you do not attend this event if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (however mild) and that all those attending return a negative result from a lateral flow test prior to joining. We are continuing to request that face coverings are worn in all inside public areas, except when seated in the event space. We will continue to encourage social distancing and our room layouts will allow for this. Where possible, we will be maximising ventilation by keeping windows open when events are taking place inside.
We thank you for your support in keeping our team and guests safe.
Please note there is a small incline at the beginning of the walk and we may encounter stiles while out, we advise that you wear suitable shoes.
Dress - weather-appropriate, no special requirements.
Parking - available at our starting point of The Grange at Saunderton.
Refreshments - feel free to bring your own eco cup, flask or water bottle and we will provide further refreshments at the end of the walk.
Health check - Regular physical activity is fun and healthy. Being more active is safe for most people, but do let us know when booking, within the ‘Access requirements’ area, if you have any condition or concern that we should be aware of, or that might be worsened by physical activity. Please also provide the details of an emergency contact.
Photography - We may take photographs at this event for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in any of the photographs that we use – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to email@example.com or by advising a member of the BBF team when you arrive at the event.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.