The impact of COVID-19 on Buckinghamshire's Labour Market, including impact on worker availability, occupations at risk due to social distancing, Buckinghamshire's critical workers, and more.
A report on the impact of COVID-19 on Buckinghamshire's Labour Market, including:
- impact on worker availability
- impact on recruitment demand from employers
- occupations at risk due to social distancing
- occupations at risk due to self-employment
- Buckinghamshire's critical workers
- support for Buckinghamshire's workers now, to transition, and to recover
All local partners - including Buckinghamshire LEP, Buckinghamshire Business First and Buckinghamshire Council - are working closely together to support the resilience of our communities and businesses and to swiftly provide resources when and where they will be most effective.
Any business that is being affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus), or has concerns about its future impact on business, can visit bbf.uk.com/covid-19 where the most up-to-date advice and support is available.