The Bucks Skills Show is the largest of its kind in the county - so why not be a part of this inspirational experience?
Aimed at young people aged 11-19, teachers, parent carers, and individuals looking for a career change, the 2022 Skills Show will be bigger and better than ever. At this two day event, those attending will get the opportunity to interactively engage with organisations and next steps providers (universities, colleges and apprenticeship programmes) to find out more about:
- what it is like to work in key industries
- what skills and qualifications are needed to get their first job
- what steps they should take between now and at the point of application
Playing a part in the Bucks Skills Show will help your organisation raise its profile as a key employer in the area…..
- Do you have a skill shortage?
- Are you concerned about how work-ready young employees are?
- Do you want to support young people as they reach key decision points?
- Do you want to raise your profile among future Bucks employees and their parents?
We also need representatives from universities, colleges, and independent providers to give advice on taking next steps in education.
What we can offer:
- FREE stand at the Show including a table and chair
- Power and internet access
- Up to 5,000 visitors across the two days
- Outdoor space for those who want to bring a larger exhibit or activity
What we need from you:
- An interactive stand that gives young people a chance to explore or try something new
- Lots of information about career and education choices
- Please bring a table covering, banners and your activity
To book your place
Stands will be offered on a first come first serve basis so we recommend you book as soon as possible.
We are working hard to make sure our event is as COVID safe as possible and you can read below the additional measures which will be in place. We look forward to seeing you in March.
- We have more space than we have ever had before! With 1000 m2 of marquees at Westcott Venture Park
- As the event is in marquees, we are able to increase the ventilation through the opening of panels, windows and fire exits
- We are halving the recommended capacity that each marquee can hold to ensure sufficient socially distanced space
- The marquee has an organised one way system which will be marshalled
- Wearing a face mask would be preferred
- All attendees have staggered attendance slots to avoid crowding
- Hand sanitiser will be on all desks
- Additional cleaning will be in place and exhibitors will be provided with disinfectant wipes for use with their stands
- Additional toilet facilities will be available
- Eating will not be permitted in the exhibition marquees
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the Bucks Skills Show. Please use this postcode, HP18 0XB, to be sure you come to the right place. Use the A41 from Bicester or Aylesbury until you get to the Westcott Venture Park roundabout - you can't miss it! See you then.
Please note the following the changes:
- Set up slots: Yesterday was the deadline for booking a set up slot. It is crucial that all exhibitors fill out the form here, there is even an option to choose that you don’t need a set up slot. Thank you to those who have already done so. We will let you all know what slot you have been allocated by Friday 4th March.
- Health and safety: You should be onsite with your stands ready at 8.45am for our Health and Safety briefing each morning.
- Interactive map: Go and check out the map which is now live on our website here.
- Business profiles: Through our website you can also have a business profile. If you don’t have one and would like one, let us know.
- Shuttle bus: We have now booked the shuttle bus for the full duration of both days for ease with staff changeovers. Please try to avoid changing over at 11am or 1pm when new school groups will be arriving.
- Covid measures: Our original Covid measures asked for everyone to wear a mask and do a lateral flow. In line with recent changes in government guidance, wearing a mask and doing a lateral flow is preferred but not essential.
- Wednesday 9th March 2022
- from 9am – 3pm Schools
- from 4pm - 7pm Career Changers, Young People & Parents
- Thursday 10th March 2022 from 9am to 3pm
Catering: Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the site.
Facilities: Toilets and a water refill unit are on site for use. Please bring a reuseable water bottle to benefit for this.
Exhibitor Requirements: To exhibit at the event you must have public liability and professional indemnity insurance. You must risk assess your own stand and interactive display to ensure it complies with health and safety requirements.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.