Understand the ins and outs of Google advertising, using the Google Ads system and how to optimise on search results to drive new business.
In this Member to Member webinar, hosted by Tomas Pukalski from Framework Digital, we will cover:
- SEO vs Google Ads.
- How the Google Ads system works
- What kind of campaigns are right for your company?
- Money; How much does it cost to advertise?
- What results can be expected?
Who is this event aimed at?
This webinar is designed for business owners and managers who are interested in Google Advertising. If you don't want to waste time and money experimenting, this session could help not only understand how it works but also gives tips and strategies for getting great results.
What Knowledge will you take away with you?
The session is divided into 3 chapters:
- Introduction - The basics about online advertising. Learn the differences between paid and organic search results (PPC vs SEO), in order for you to make the right choice for your company. an explanation of the basic terminology.
- Google Ads system - You will learn the details of Google Ads; the points that make the difference between disappointing results and the best return of your investment. We use real case studies of advertising campaigns to illustrate the points and clarify the benefits.
- Q&A - The session will end with the opportunity for attendees to ask specific questions about their own businesses.
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time, you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
About the Presenter - Tomas Pukalski
Tomas Pukalski is trained and certified by Google (in both Google Analytics and Google Ads). He has the necessary experience and expertise in operating online advertising campaigns.
With a background in design, strong technical competence, a natural ability for problem solving and a good understanding of business needs, Tomas is well placed to give advice, his reputation is based on successfully completed projects and positive feedback form the local business owners.
Since 2013 Framework Digital has participated in the Google Partners program, always committed to educating instead of confusing.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.