Discover how you could get recognition for your business at this online entry workshop and networking event hosted by The Countess Howe, Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire and organised by Buckinghamshire Business First and MK Business Leaders Partnership.
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are recognised as the most prestigious business awards in the UK and are open to applications from almost all businesses of all sizes and in every sector.
Buckinghamshire is full of exciting and innovative businesses and the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are a great way of celebrating success.
Winning an Award offers multiple benefits including global recognition for your company, boosting staff morale and increasing growth. At this event you will...
- Discover how to improve your chances of standing out from the crowd with tips, tricks, dos and don’ts
- Hear from previous winners - who will explain what winning has meant to their business
- Get the opportunity to network with other businesses attending and make some new valuable connections.
The event format
The event will be in two parts:
4.00pm - Entry Workshop
- Welcome from The Countess Howe, Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire
- Introduction from Philippa Batting, MD of Buckinghamshire Business First and Nicholas Mann, Chair of MKBLP
- How to apply for The Queen's Awards for Enterprise - Dr Ann Limb CBE, Deputy Lieutenant for Buckinghamshire
- 'What winning has meant to our business' - previous winners
5.00pm - Networking
- Networking in smaller groups - including table shuffles to maximise new connections
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
The Queen's Awards open for entries on 1st May 2021 - there will be plenty of time to enter after you've learnt all there is to know about the awards.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom attendee guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO
We plan to take photographs and record video of this webinar for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the recordingvideo – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by advising a member of the BBF team when you join the webinar.
- Dr. Ann Limb CBE DL
High Sheriff in nomination, Buckinghamshire 2023-4
- James Keen
Chief Executive, Hypnos Beds. Winner of Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development and Winner of Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade
- Nicholas Mann
- Philippa Batting
Managing Director, Buckinghamshire Business First
- The Countess Howe
Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire
Tickets for this event are no longer available.