Whether retirement is 30 years away, just over the horizon or not in your plans at all, identifying and developing managers is vital to ensure the continued success of your business.
A strategic and actionable succession plan will give you peace of mind so you can continue to see the business you built grow with new ideas and approaches.
Equally, letting go can be challenging, so knowing that your business is in experienced hands is key.
This is where Buckinghamshire Business First’s Growth Advice Programme can help.
Ensure your key staff acquire the skills to effectively manage and develop the growth of a business across all aspects, with:
- a Growth Masterclass with Cranfield School of Management
- a Masterclass to help staff understand financial management, with Harwood Hutton
- time spent with a Business Adviser and Growth Champion to continue to nurture development
Get in touch today
*The Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Eligibility criteria apply.
Growth Advice Programme success stories
Businesses all across Buckinghamshire have benefited from the support available through the Growth Advice Programme. Be inspired by:
- Dustaway Cleaning Services owner Marnie Logan who has seen an increase in sales and turnover and now has a clear vision and plan for the future.
- Pinpep Media’s James Pinniger who now has a detailed profit and loss account and cashflow report, both with projections, which has given him more confidence about the direction of his business.
- Cube Video co-owners James Hakesley and Roy Kimani who benefited from one-to-one support, including business strategy sessions and free workshops on marketing and sales.
Family business going strong in Buckinghamshire
High Wycombe-based Mediplus research, develop, manufacture and market innovative medical devices and export their products around the world.
The family business has won numerous awards, including a Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Best International Trader at the Buckinghamshire Business Awards.
The business that was formed by the father is gradually being passed on to the children in order to fulfil the dream of the family’s patriarch. Read the full story here >