Expert advice and practical support to help you adapt and rebuild; focussing in on what matters to ensure business continuity and get the results you need.
Exclusive to owners, directors & senior managers in Buckinghamshire.
Whether you’re thinking about the need to upscale, pivot, or adapt, being agile and having the right mindset will help you understand your finances, work on the predictable aspects of the business which will allow you to develop your people and bring them on the journey with you. This FREE Growth Advice Programme allows you to access practical and high-impact 1:1 support tailored to your business needs.
Currently our Growth Advice is fully-delivered online, but hopefully this will return to in-person later in the summer. Meanwhile from your desktop you have access to 1:2:1 advice, relevant help and support to help you think and implement strategies across your operations, marketing and finance. All designed to help you refine your action plan through a mix of:
- Interactive workshops masterclasses delivered by experienced, knowledgeable, and successful business people – that can speak your language, and understand what it’s like to run a business
- 1:1 discussion and support from experienced Business Advisers
- Opportunity to share best practices with other business owners facing similar challenges
- Support session from our network of ‘Growth Champions’ – successful local business owners who can act as a sounding board
As a business owner, if you want to capitalise on the growth already achieved or recognise an opportunity for change and you have the mindset to make a difference in the business, then please register your interest today, or call directly and speak with Jane Dell, Growth Programme Manager on 01494 927147.
To date we have helped over 200 business owners to develop their business. Of the participants so far:
- 92% would recommend the programme to others
- 96% have taken action to grow
- 70% have increased their turnover
- 32% have developed new products
What support will you receive?
Your business will receive 12+ hours of targeted support, tailored to your needs, beginning with a one-to-one visit from a Business Adviser and then encompassing a mixture of the following:
- Strategic Planning Masterclass – helping you to understand what strategic thinking is, build and plan strategies with action plans to take you forward, delivered by experienced and approachable business people
- Digital Marketing Masterclass - how to set yourself up for success and choose the right methods for your products and services
- Finance Masterclass – an opportunity for non-finance people to learn and ask those questions that you were afraid to ask, putting in place those financial plans to support a successful business, delivered by Harwood Hutton
- Mastermind peer-to-peer group discussion to meet like-minded business owners facing similar challenges.
- Face-to-face business advice and practical support, tailored to your business, from a dedicated expert Business Adviser.
- Be introduced to a Buckinghamshire Growth Champion, someone who has successfully grown their own business and will offer you their time and a listening and supportive ear to help bring out the best in you!
The fully funded Growth Advice service, part of the Growth Programme*, is for owners & senior leaders of established businesses in Buckinghamshire who have a desire and passion to grow, to develop and strengthen their skills with the aim of positioning the company on a clear path to achieve long-term, sustainable growth.
It would therefore be suitable for businesses with at least 2 people, who have a minimum turnover of £100,000 – but most importantly have an aspiration to grow the business
How to apply
Fill out your contact details on this quick online form and a member of the team will be in touch to follow up.
Previous recipients of Growth Programme support are not eligible for further support in this second round. This includes those who received a grant or advice and support.
The Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore eligibility criteria apply.
Time-limited intellectual property review as part of the Growth Programme
For a limited period, we are able to offer an Business and Intellectual Property review as part of the Growth Programme. This is for start-up business owners within their first 12 months, where they have a technical or creative concept, or a product or service offering.
This support will yield a brief report outlining best practice guidance in relation to the commercial options available to the business, and benefit the start-up business in their development and growth plans.
Interested? Call and speak with Jane Dell, Growth Programme Manager, for further details on 01494 927147, or email email@example.com.