Get all the support you need to meet your growth aspirations through the wide-ranging, bespoke advice available from the Buckinghamshire Business First Growth Programme.
This comprehensive programme of support will help your business deliver on its growth potential.
At the core of the programme are two Masterclasses; one delivered by the recognised and highly respected Cranfield School of Management, and the other by award-winning accountants and tax advisers Harwood Hutton, who provide practical business financial guidance.
This high-performing, highly-rated programme comes at no cost to you, as it is a funded ERDF programme.
What support will you receive?
Your business will receive 12+ hours of targeted support, tailored to your needs, beginning with a one-to-one visit from a Business Adviser and then encompassing a mixture of the following:
- Masterclass session on strategies for growth, delivered by Cranfield School of Management
- Fit4Funding Masterclass – the fundamentals of finance and getting your business ready for investment, delivered by Harwood Hutton
- Mastermind peer-to-peer networking session
- Opportunity to meet with a Growth Champion, someone who has successfully grown their own business and will act as a sounding board for you
- Member-to-member workshops on a variety of useful topics
Businesses must have:
- a turnover of at least £500,000
- a minimum of five people in the business
- an aspiration to grow the business
How to apply
Fill out your contact details on this quick online form and a member of the team will be in touch to follow up.
Previous recipients of Growth Programme support are not eligible for further support in this second round. This includes those who received a grant or advice and support.
The Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore eligibility criteria apply.