Exclusive to owners, directors and senior managers in Buckinghamshire.
Growing a business is about taking a fresh perspective, visualising what is possible and taking steps to seize opportunities. The Growth Advice service supports you to develop your people and bring them on the journey to achieve your growth aspirations.
What will you receive?
Achieving sustainable positive results comes through a combination of over 12 hours of support, tailored to your needs over several months, starting with a one-to-one meeting with an experienced and knowledgeable Business Adviser, alongside a choice of exclusive masterclasses to cover the key areas that leaders need to master:
Strategic Planning Masterclass – create and understand strategic operational planning and thinking, develop strategies and plans to move you forward, delivered by experienced and approachable business people.
Digital Marketing Masterclass – develop customer engagement ideas and understand how to achieve success with your digital marketing that is right for your products and services.
Finance Masterclass – improve financial understanding and plans to support a successful business, an opportunity for non-finance people to learn and pose questions that you were afraid to ask.
Mastermind peer-to-peer groups - Meet like-minded business owners facing similar challenges.
Buckinghamshire Growth Champions – Build a support network with someone who has successfully grown their own business, and will offer you their time, and a listening, supportive ear to help bring out the best in you!
Who is this for?
- This support is for owners, directors, and senior leaders of established businesses in Buckinghamshire who have a desire to grow, and a passion to develop and strengthen their skills with the aim of positioning the company, on a clear path to achieve long-term, sustainable growth.
- This fully funded, no cost, support is suitable for businesses with at least 2 people, who have a minimum turnover of £100,000 – but most importantly have an aspiration to grow the business.
- Previous recipients of Growth Programme support, either a Growth Grant or Advice, are not able to receive further support. This Growth Advice service is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore eligibility criteria apply. If you are not sure if you are eligible fill out the form below to speak to a member of the team.
Our track record
To date, we have helped over 200 business owners to develop their business. This is what they say and think:
- 92% would recommend the support to others
- 96% have taken action to grow
- 70% have increased their turnover
- 32% have developed new products
“Best investment of time I have had in a long time, possibly ever!” - Growth Advice participant
“As a result of taking part in the Growth Advice service, I not only re-discovered my original momentum, but business has grown in the direction that I would never have imagined. You have helped me to believe in myself, which has created new opportunities for my business and personal development” - Growth Advice participant
Find out more
Fill out the quick form below and a member of the team will be in touch to follow up. Or call and speak with Jane Dell, Growth Programme Manager, for further details on 01494 927147, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.