Expert advice and practical support to help you adapt and rebuild; focussing in on what matters to ensure business continuity and get the results you need.
Exclusive to Owners, Directors and other senior managers in Buckinghamshire.
Whether you’re thinking about the need to upscale, pivot, adapt or put operations on hold, being agile and having the right mindset will help you understand your finances, work on the predictable aspects of the business which will allow you to develop your people and bring them on the journey with you. This FREE Growth Advice Programme allows you to access practical and high-impact 1:1 support tailored to your business needs.
In the past few weeks we have adapted the programme to be fully-delivered online. So why wait until we our out of lockdown. From your desktop you will have access to high-impact and up-to-date information and thinking from leading experts on finance, your customer value proposition and your market to help you define your action plan through a mix of :
- Interactive workshops delivered by award-winning Cranfield School of Management and Harwood Hutton Accountants.
- 1:1 discussion with experienced Business Advisers
- Idea and business model exchange with other business owners facing similar challenges.
To date we have helped over 200 business owners to develop their business. Of the participants so far:
- 92% would recommend the programme to others
- 96% have taken action to grow
- 70% have increased their turnover
- 32% have developed new products
What support will you receive?
Your business will receive 12+ hours of targeted support, tailored to your needs, beginning with a one-to-one visit from a Business Adviser and then encompassing a mixture of the following:
- Planning for Growth Masterclass – helping you to build and plan strategies and action plans to take you forward delivered by the award-winning Cranfield School of Management
- Finance Masterclass – an opportunity for non-finance people to learn and ask those questions that you were afraid to ask, delivered by Harwood Hutton
- Mastermind peer-to-peer group discussion to meet like-minded business owners facing similar challenges.
- Face-to-face business advice and practical support, tailored to your business, from a dedicated expert Business Adviser.
- Connect with a Buckinghamshire Growth Champion, someone who has successfully grown their own business and will offer you their time and a listening and supportive ear to help bring out the best in you!
Your Buckinghamshire-based business can benefit from this programme if it has:
- a turnover of at least £500,000
- a minimum of five people in the business
- an aspiration to grow the business
How to apply
Fill out your contact details on this quick online form and a member of the team will be in touch to follow up.
Previous recipients of Growth Programme support are not eligible for further support in this second round. This includes those who received a grant or advice and support.
The Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore eligibility criteria apply.
Time-limited intellectual property review as part of the Growth Programme
For a limited period, we are able to offer an integrated Business and Intellectual Property review as part of the Growth Programme. This is for start-up business owners within their first 12 months, where they have a technical or creative concept, or a product or service offering.
This support will yield a brief report outlining best practice guidance in relation to the commercial options available to the business, and benefit the start-up business in their development and growth plans.
Interested? Call and speak with Jane Dell, Growth Programme Manager, for further details on 01494 927147, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.