Our fully-funded free Growth Advice Programme can help you to continue to adapt and take positive steps now to make your business recover, grow and be more resilient in the future.
Severely affected by COVID-19?
Access 1:1 practical and high-impact support from expert business advisers to help you access government support programmes, reorient your operations or enable new business models to drive rapid revenue recovery.
Getting back to work safely
We can help you to scenario-plan and lead with optimism, adapt and elevate your customer experience, and optimise your website, digital processes and marketing.
Recovery, growth and resilience
Access the latest thinking, insights and specialist contacts to manage and develop new growth opportunities, secure vital supply chains, embed business processes, launch new products and channels, and collaborate with other business owners.
- real-time 1-2-1 support in response to the changing COVID-19 legislation
- support to work through real-life business issues and challenges
- confidence to act, pivot or make decisive changes in your business
- development of leadership skills and increased ability to manage workload
- support during periods of transition
- a sounding board to challenge thinking and strategies
- enrich your professional network
Your Buckinghamshire-based business can benefit from this programme if it has:
- a turnover of at least £500,000
- a minimum of five people in the business
- an aspiration to grow the business
Previous recipients of Growth Programme support are not eligible for further support in this second round. This includes those who received a grant or advice and support.
Book a chat with our team to find out more
To learn more about the Growth Advice Programme, fill out this quick online form and a member of the team will be in touch to follow up.
The Growth Programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore eligibility criteria apply.