Organised by Buckinghamshire Business First, the evening will be a glittering affair. The Buckinghamshire Business Awards recognise and reward the achievements of organisations both large and small from across the county. A perfect opportunity to thank valued employees and entertain special customers, why not book a table and bring them along for a fabulous night out.
Tickets can be purchased by any business, even if you have not submitted an entry to the Buckinghamshire Business Awards.
Master of Ceremonies - Derek Redmond
We are delighted to announce that our MC for the evening will be Derek Redmond.
One of Britain’s most famous athletes, Derek Redmond is a World and European relay champion. Having broken the British 400m record on two occasions, Derek was one of the country’s best athletes during the 1980s and 1990s. A key member of the relay squad that won gold at the 1991 World Championships in Tokyo, he competed at the highest level for over a decade.
- 6.30pm - Finalist Photography
- 6.45pm - Arrival & Drinks Reception
- 7.30pm - Three Course Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- 11.00pm - 11.30pm - Depart
Booking your tickets
Please note that the the Early Bird ticket price will end on Friday 30th August 2019.
Please ensure that you indicate clearly when making your booking:
- Whether you and your guests want to be “seated together” on one table or “dispersed” and sitting on several tables. A table seats 10 guests.
- Any specific dietary or access requirements applicable to any of your guests. Please check the menu published below.
- The names of all of your guests if these have been confirmed. If you do not know all guest names, please enter 'TBC' in the ticket name when booking. This information can then be updated at a later date.
The 2019 Buckinghamshire Business Awards are proudly sponsored by:
Dress - Black tie and evening dress
- Derek Redmond
Former European and World Champion athlete
Awards Ceremony Menu
- Kiln roasted smoked salmon, quails eggs, watercress & asparagus salad
- Burrata & figs with truffle honey summer salad (V)
- Feather blade of English Beef with rich Bourguignon sauce, horseradish mash, buttered hispi cabbage, honey roasted carrots
- Wild mushroom & asparagus risotto cakes with a roasted tomato béarnaise sauce (V)
- Passion fruit mousse with raspberry meringues and mango coulis