What are you doing to shift your mindset to see that this is a time of transformation? As businesses around the world are beginning to open up, make sure that you are ready to SPRINT …
This is the second in a series of online 'power hours' especially created to support tourism and hospitality businesses based in Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns. These informal gatherings are a great opportunity to...
- Take time out to connect with like-minded businesses
- Hear from inspirational speakers on topics specific to your needs
- Encourage new collaborations and support networks to be formed by businesses with a common interest
- Discover more about the business support on offer from Buckinghamshire Business First
Re-think, Re-invent, Re-open - Helen Pethybridge, ActionCOACH Chilterns
Helen will discuss shifting your mindset and seeing that this is a time of transformation.
Helen will also be joined by:
- Keth McMahon from Venue View Virtual Tours
- Lucy Dowson, Tourism Development Manager from Visit Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns
Who is this event aimed at?
This event will be beneficial to those involved within the tourism and hospitality sector.
To book your place
Scroll down to the 'Book now' area below to reserve your place. A link and password to join the webinar will be sent via email one hour prior to the start time.
This is an event to help businesses through the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
To make the most of attending this webinar on Zoom, please download our Zoom Attendee Guide.
If entering a Zoom meeting for the first time you will need to download a small application file. Full instructions can be found within the Zoom attendee guide.
- Helen Pethybridge, ActionCOACH Chilterns
Helen Pethybridge is very much your local Business Coach - born in Maidenhead, schooled in Reading and now based in High Wycombe! She has over 15 years of Director level experience in consumer facing and B2B businesses, and is passionate about applying this knowledge to support our local business owners.
- Keith McMahon, Venue View Virtual Tours
Keith is the managing director of Venue View, a Tring based company that specialises in creating interactive 3D virtual tours for the tourism and hospitality sector. He has over 17 years of experience as a sales manager, eventually combining this with his passion for photography four years ago to create Venue View - a powerful and effective way for businesses to stay open online for visitors and customers.
- Lucy Dowson, Tourism Development Manager, Visit Buckinghamshire and The Chilterns
Lucy has a varied background in sales & marketing within the travel industry which she has used when transferring her skills in 2017 to Destination Marketing
Tickets for this event are no longer available.