The Bucks Skills Show is back, and we’d love you to be involved!
Aimed at young people aged 14-19, teachers, parent carers, and individuals looking for a career change, the 2023 Skills Show will be bigger and better than ever - meaning there's even more reason to book your free exhibitor place!
With a vibrant history and impressive reputation for inclusivity, what better place to hold the show than at Stoke Mandeville Stadium.
Playing a part in the Bucks Skills Show will help your organisation raise its profile as a key employer in the area.
- Do you have a skills shortage?
- Are you concerned about how work-ready young employees are?
- Do you want to support young people as they reach key decision points?
- Are you keen to raise your profile among future Bucks employees and their parents?
- Are you from a university, college, or independent provider and able to give advice on taking the next steps in education?
What we can offer:
- FREE stand at the Skills Show including a table and chair.
- Power and internet access.
- Up to 5,000 visitors across the two days.
- Outdoor space for those who want to bring a larger exhibit or activity.
- This is a great opportunity to showcase your business. We will be encouraging students to familiarise themselves with the businesses and come armed with questions and curiosity.
What we need from you:
- An interactive stand that gives young people a chance to explore or try something.
- Lots of information about career and education choices.
- Please bring a table covering, banners and your activity.
- To exhibit, you must have public liability and professional indemnity insurance. You must risk assess your own stand and interactive display to ensure it complies with health and safety requirements.
To book your place
Stands are offered on a first-come first-served basis, so we recommend you book as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
This is a two day event:
- Wednesday from 9am to 7pm
- Thursday from 9am to 3pm
Parking: There is plenty of free parking available at the venue.
Our environmental impact: We are working hard to reduce the environmental impact of our events and lower our carbon footprint as much as possible. Find out more here.