With over 120 businesses and organisations attending, at a venue with a vibrant history and impressive reputation for inclusivity, what better place to hold the show than at Stoke Mandeville Stadium.
Doors will be open from 4pm to 8pm on March 8th for you to discover the exciting opportunities that Buckinghamshire has to offer.
Who is it aimed at?
Young people, parents/carers, and individuals looking for a career change. Please ensure that a booking is made for each person who will be attending on the day.
Meet a wide range of employers from local, national and international industries keen to spot the talent of the future, and try out a range of interactive activities.
Network with representatives from:
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- Creative Industries
- Digital Technology
- High Performance Engineering and Manufacturing
- Life Science, Health Care and Social Care
- Financial and Professional Services
- Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism
- Public Sector
- Next Steps - Further Education, Higher Education, Training or Development
Book your free ticket for the evening session on March 8th >
Please note: this event is now fully booked for exhibitors. If you wish to be placed on our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch if a space becomes available.
Aimed at young people aged 14-19, teachers, parent carers, and individuals looking for a career change, the 2023 Skills Show will be bigger and better than ever - meaning there's even more reason to book your free exhibitor place!
With a vibrant history and impressive reputation for inclusivity, what better place to hold the show than at Stoke Mandeville Stadium.
Playing a part in the Bucks Skills Show will help your organisation raise its profile as a key employer in the area.
- Do you have a skills shortage?
- Are you concerned about how work-ready young employees are?
- Do you want to support young people as they reach key decision points?
- Are you keen to raise your profile among future Bucks employees and their parents?
- Are you from a university, college, or independent provider and able to give advice on taking the next steps in education?
What we can offer:
- FREE stand at the Skills Show including a table and chair.
- Power and internet access.
- Up to 5,000 visitors across the two days.
- Outdoor space for those who want to bring a larger exhibit or activity.
- This is a great opportunity to showcase your business. We will be encouraging students to familiarise themselves with the businesses and come armed with questions and curiosity.
What we need from you:
- An interactive stand that gives young people a chance to explore or try something.
- Lots of information about career and education choices.
- Please bring a table covering, banners and your activity.
- To exhibit, you must have public liability and professional indemnity insurance. You must risk assess your own stand and interactive display to ensure it complies with health and safety requirements.
To book your place
Stands are offered on a first-come first-served basis, so we recommend you book as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
This event is supported by Skill Up Bucks, a program designed to help SME businesses in Buckinghamshire identify and nurture future talent by creating opportunities for people aged 17+ to meet and interact with employers. The programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions.
This is a two day event:
- Wednesday from 9am to 3pm, then evening 4pm to 8pm
- Thursday from 9am to 3pm
Parking: There is plenty of free parking available at the venue.
Our environmental impact: We are working hard to reduce the environmental impact of our events and lower our carbon footprint as much as possible. Find out more here.
Skill Up Bucks: This event is supported by Skill Up Bucks, a program designed to help SME businesses in Buckinghamshire identify and nurture future talent by creating opportunities for people aged 17+ to meet and interact with employers. The programme is funded by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions.
Tickets for this event are no longer available.