Tickets for the Buckinghamshire Business Awards Ceremony are now no longer available to purchase online. There are a very limited number still available - so please contact email@example.com if you would like to check availability for an additional guest.
Organised by Buckinghamshire Business First, the evening will be a glittering affair. The Buckinghamshire Business Awards recognise and reward the achievements of organisations both large and small from across the county.
Now that we know who the finalists are, you'll want to make sure you're at the Waterside Theatre on September 28th for all the glamour & glory of awards night!
A perfect opportunity to thank valued employees and entertain special customers, why not book a table and bring them along for a fabulous night out.
Tickets can be purchased by any business, even if you have not submitted an entry to the Buckinghamshire Business Awards.
Master of Ceremonies - Nathan Cooper
This year, we are delighted to welcome Nathan Cooper as our awards ceremony host.
A co-founder of Bucks Radio, Nathan has been the voice of Bucks for over 20 years, first getting behind a mic in Aylesbury in 1997. Away from radio he relaxes by travelling the length and breadth of the country every weekend working on...radio, in his role as a football commentator, and he's also the announcer at Oxford United, a job he's been doing since even before he started broadcasting in Bucks (yes, he was still at school when he started at the football club!)
- 6.30pm - Finalists' Photography
- 6.45pm - Arrival & Drinks Reception
- 7.30pm - Three-Course Dinner & Awards Ceremony
- 11.00pm - 11.30pm - Depart
Booking your tickets
Please ensure that you indicate clearly when making your booking:
- Whether you and your guests want to be “seated together” on one table or “dispersed” and sitting on several tables. A table seats 10 guests.
- Any specific dietary or access requirements applicable to any of your guests. Please check the menu published below.
- The names of all of your guests if these have been confirmed. If you do not know all guest names, please enter 'TBC' in the ticket name when booking. This information can then be updated at a later date.
The 2022 Buckinghamshire Business Awards are proudly sponsored by:
Covid safe guidelines
We ask that you do not attend this event if you have any symptoms of coronavirus (however mild).
Photography / Video
We plan to take photographs and video at this event for future promotional activity including social media. If you do not wish to appear in the photographs or the video – please let us know either when making your booking, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by advising a member of the BBF team when you arrive at the event.
Recommended dress code is black tie / evening dress or smart suit.
- 6.30pm - Arrival time for Awards Presenters and Finalists (all finalists will have been advised of their specific time slot for finalist photography)
- 6.45pm - Arrival & Drinks Reception for all guests
By Train – The Chiltern Rail service links Aylesbury with London Marylebone. The town's station is a five minute walk from the Theatre.
By Bus – Aylesbury Waterside Theatre is located within 200 metres of Aylesbury’s main bus station.
By Car – There are plenty of car parks nearby Aylesbury Waterside Theatre within easy walking distance of the Theatre including a multi-storey car park in Walton Street (for sat navs, enter HP21 7QP). The Exchange Street and Waterside North carparks are opposite the Theatre.
Waterside Car Park (serving Waitrose, Travelodge and Theatre customers) is next to the Theatre and Floor 3 of the pay and display car park is available for Theatre patrons. For more information on parking please follow: https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/aylesbury/?arriving=201909021230&leaving=201909021430
Winners of Awards
Our PR Sponsor will be capturing quotes from winning companies at the ceremony which will be used in the press supplement produced following the awards ceremony. Please be aware that the quote provided may be slightly edited for clarity and length.
Here is a precise what3words address to take you to inside the theatre: https://w3w.co/pasta.nest.tiles
Awards Ceremony Menu
- Ham hock & goats cheese terrine with tomato chilli jam & sour dough
- Heirloom tomato carpaccio, pickled watermelon, spring onion & ginger (V / Vegan)
- Feather blade of English beef with rich Bourguignon sauce, Jersey Royals and buttered Cavolo Nero
- Harissa Hasselback butternut squash, Betta Feta salsa, warm herby cous cous, tahini yogurt (V / Vegan)
- Vanilla cheesecake
- Calamansi curd, whipped coconut, mango & chili salsa (V / Vegan)
Tickets for this event are no longer available.